CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 8, 2010












Playing peek-a-boo



Eli woke up at 5:30 to nurse and then slept until 9:30. I was up at 6am to do my morning exercises. Jacob and Adam woke up shortly before 8am. After breakfast they got out legos to play with. We then read their library books together. Jacob likes to hold his hand on his neck and ask me to try to get it off so I can see how strong he is. Eli ate rice cereal again this morning and liked it. Jacob helped me make his camping pillow. We watched Toy Story 2. I worked on making our camping list today. Jacob and Adam wanted a list of their own so I gave them each one. Then Jacob wanted to write a shopping list and told me the words to write so he could copy them. Eli took a 3 hr nap and woke around 2:00. He sure enjoys laying on his playmat and reaches for the hanging toys, batting them with his hands and feet. Today he was really trying to roll over from his back to his belly. The boys got out the markers and stickers to decorate papers while sitting at the counter. I did my afternoon run. Eli took another 3 hr nap this afternoon. After Jared got home from work we went outside until dinnertime. Jared and I pulled weeds out of the garden. Jacob and Adam played in the sand and the puddles. Adam helped me make biscuits for strawberry shortcake. Jacob doesn’t like strawberries on his biscuit but would rather eat it with butter.

2 comments:

Uncle Dee said...

Well, I guess it is good to see that Eli is not ALWAYS the pleasant, smiling little boy! And, boy, Adam certainly has a steely expression in one of his pictures! I hope you will post some pictures of the camping pillow that Jacob helped make.

Grandma R said...

The Grandmother wants to know what the son was doing with her youngest grandson? Making him cry should not be on the son's to do list. Anyway...he's cute even when he cries. Today was garagesale for Eric and Kat. Noah fell down and skinned his face. Andrew got kicked in the face by Noah! Both were very happy when I saw them but they look like they were in a war against each other. Very interesting.