CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 3, 2010




Boys showing Eli their stuffed animals.



It was cold outside this morning. I took Truman outside with me as I went out to start up to van. But then I forgot about him until it was time to leave for school. I sure was glad to see him running to me from one of our paddocks. This morning we watched Cat in the Hat. Eli loves pull toys from a baskets as he sit on the floor. At 10:00 I tucked him in for a nap. Adam and I sat at the counter to play with playdoh for a while. Then we got out some paper and markers to draw with. Eli woke up around 12:30. He sure loves looking at himself in the bathroom mirror. He smiles and waves at himself. I got caught up on laundry. Then the boys and I played house. Lately Jacob likes to telling me what he's wrote in his journal. Yesterday he wrote, “I love red apples” and today he wrote “I love the color green”. Jacob was excited to tell me that there were new “sharp” crayons in his box. He was telling me how it's easier to stay in the lines now when he’s coloring. Then he said, “Tommy, Does him do neat work? Oh no him doesn’t. Him scribbles!” Jacob finished some work from school. Adam colored in his new Halloween book. Then Jacob and I sat at the counter to color with markers until dinnertime. During dinner Jacob was drawing (in the air) letters and shapes and having us guess what it was he drew. Eli took a 2hr nap this evening. He cuddled with Daddy for a while in the rocking chair after waking up. The boys had made him a bed using their blankets and pillows.

1 comments:

Uncle Dee said...

Does Jacob recognize the letters you draw on his back? Can you recognize letters he draws on your back?