CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 17, 2010







Jacob is still home with a fever today (and yesterday). We watched some shows on PBS. Norman was funny as he jumped around thinking he was playing with Eli who was scooting around on the floor. He’s such a good puppy. I was wearing my glasses and Eli kept touching them with his finger. As he stood in my lap and touched them I’d pull him back a little and say, “Oh!” He thought it was so funny and would laugh every time. Adam brought over some books for us to read together. Jacob loves to draw with a permanent marker. Its what he keeps saying he wants to get for Christmas (and also what he wants to get me.) I tucked Eli in for a nap around 10am. Jacob and Adam sat at the table to build with their lego sets. Jacob (and Adam) is really looking forward to our GA trip and asked me today to circle on the calendar the day were leaving. Eli slept until about noon. After lunch we watched some home videos. Adam brought out the bumbo seat for Eli to sit in which he liked. Jacob, Adam and I worked on putting together a lego mining vehicle. Eli was happy bouncing in the exersaucer by us. He started to get fussy as we were almost finished. Around 3pm I tucked him in for a nap. Jacob and Adam played monopoly. Jacob told me he wasn’t going to save his money (in his pig bank) for legos but rather to spend in Copper Harbor. He then said he was also going to buy me carrots and potatoes because they are my favorite. This evening we watched a movie and had popcorn.

0 comments: