CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 1, 2010







The boys were up around 7:45. After breakfast Jacob and I played the memory card game. Then I worked on taping for painting with white paint in the nursery. We went to meijer for some groceries and paint. From there we headed to Jacob's school. After lunch Adam and I read some books. Then I tucked him in for a nap. He has a cold and was acting very tired. This evening, when I asked him how he was feeling, he said he was "feeling great." I worked on painting until it was time to wake Adam so we could go get Jacob. When Jared got home from work he painted the baseboards. After dinner we took down all the tape in the baby's room. The boys sure enjoy ripping off the tape. They helped hand me Daddy's stuffed animals to put back up on the shelf. The boys were tucked in bed shortly before 9:00. Jared and I watched 24.

6 comments:

Vikki's Blog said...

wow the room looks Great...soooo pretty!!!

Uncle Dee said...

Very nice room. You are definitely ready now.

Melissa said...

The baby's room looks very pretty. I bet the boys are having so much fun getting ready for their baby brother.

mom s said...

It's amazing how paint changes a room. It looks very nice. Can't wait to see it when you are done decorating it. Can't wait for baby to come next month!!! Nice how the boys are such great helpers.

Jared looks like he is flying in the one picture. Must be the wi flying game.

Grandma R said...

The first picture makes me think the room has a blue wall. Right or wrong?

Kimmy said...

No, the walls are all yellow.