CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Monday:

Adam loves building houses from the legos.





Truman's favorite spot.


Tuesday:

Their lego people are swimming in the pool.

Daddy opening his birthday present.




Today we moved car seats around in the van and installed the baby's car seat. I folded one of the middle seats into the stow and go and then moved the boys seats to the back row. They play so much together during our drives and we didn't want to separate them. They love pretending their hands are puppets as they talk to each other. Both boys love their new spots and are excited to be closer to each other. Anyway, I did the move while Jacob was in school. Adam played in the van and I didn't notice that he'd pushed every light to turn them on. When I went to start the van to pick up Jacob from school I found that the van wouldn't start. I called Jared and he left right away to get to school on time. Jared talked me through re-charging the battery. He didn't have a car seat so once the van started I headed to school to get Jacob. This afternoon Jared got to open his birthday gift, which was a new game for the Wii. The boys enjoyed a long time in the bathtub with lots of bubbles.

5 comments:

Uncle Dee said...

What great adventures a mommy has! Thanks to family teamwork you were presented a problem to solve and a solution, too!

Mom R said...

Adam has such red cheeks. Must be living in the quinzy for part of the day. Nice pictures. Wish I were there.

mom s said...

Cute sleeping pictures. I was waiting for a picture of what Jared actually got for his birthday, but there wasn't one. Now I have to call you to see what game he got. Those boys sure love their legos. Love ya!!!!

Melissa said...

Cool Lego house. Hailey loves to build houses too. Max mostly likes to just make anything that has wheels. I'll have to show Hailey that picture though. She'll think it's neat with the tall stars.

Melissa said...

Hailey says "Awesome!"