CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Jared here, Kimmy is distracted having contractions that are two minutes apart.... HA just joking...I know I know never cry wolf. A package arrived from Grandma today for the boys and from mom today for me. I got an awesome Racu fired bird made by Leslie from Copper Harbor for my birthday. There several colts items for the big game this Sunday. GO COLTS. And then two fantastic quilts for the boys. One for Jacob and one for Adam. Mom really out did herself this time. They're really cool. Jacob and Adam loved them. There was also a wall hanging that is hanging in the boys room already. And there were aprons for the boys with chef's hats for each. The hats fit me too so who knows maybe I'll see if they'll let me wear one during my next cooking adventure. See the pictures below. GO COLTS. and WINGS.... by the way the Red Wings are in 8th place in their conference... Stars are in 10th... first through 8th place go to the playoffs. Poor poor Uncle Rick. However due to the poor head to head matchups between the Wings and Stars I need the Wings to make a good run through the playoffs to make up for my current wager deficit. I mean it's not several Trillion dollars... but still.

















8 comments:

Mama R. said...

All three of you little boys are soooo cute. Happy cooking. What fun to see you with all the loot. Go Colts.

mom s said...

The quilts are absolutely beautiful. Great job Grandma R!
I love all the happy faces. The last picture of the boys in their chef's hats and aprons is so precious. Family treasures! Beautiful Bird too!

GO COLTS!!!!!

Uncle Dee said...

Wow! What a haul! Looking the big boys' room makes me think the newcomer will be jealous, with those beautiful quilts and wall hanging. Beautiful job, Grandma R!

The Daddy said...

now the unfinished boards that are hanging down from the top bunk?? thats not a construction defect is it??

Kimmy said...

Those are scrap pieces of wood that the boys like to play with.

Mom R said...

Defect? Come on ER, The bed would not be in the recall list of items knowing that Mr. Safety is on duty. I know...you are teasing little brother.

Melissa said...

The wall hanging and the matching quilts sure are beautiful. The boys room looks so nice.

The Daddy said...

You never know mom since mr safty had that little incident with the tractor and his head