CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 12, 2010










Hot chocolate! (We made today "pj day" and wore them all day - even outside.)


I was up at 6:00 to do my am exercises. Adam woke up sleepy and Daddy tucked him back into bed. The boys were up shortly after 8:00. We cuddled on the couch and watched Curious George and Sid. After breakfast the boys played with the wooden car track and their matchbox cars. I wrote on the backs of my many printed photos. I gave the boys the photos proof pictures which have a bunch of mini pictures on them. Jacob liked cutting out all the tiny pictures. After lunch we went outside. It was a nice day and we spent a couple hours out there. The boys enjoyed playing in the quinzy and on the little snow pile. We made a race track on the ice which we had lots of fun playing on. The boys would pretend their cars were broken down and I (the tow truck) would haul them to the auto shop. They'd hang onto the shovel as I'd pulled them on their belly across the ice. Adam preferred to sit on the shovel as he hung onto the handle. Back inside I made the boys some hot chocolate to warm up with. Then we sat and read some books. I tucked Adam in bed around 3:00. Jacob made pictures for people by taping or gluing the mini pictures onto paper. Adam was up around 4:30. The boys sat at the counter to do some drawing and to cut/paste. Jared was home around 5pm. After dinner I finished writing on my pictures and got them all organized. The boys got out the tools to play with. Then they got out their train set. Jacob made a track out of books and Adam made a track with the wooden track set. Jared did some Wii exercises. The boys were tucked in bed by 9:00.

7 comments:

LRuss said...

Kimmy...you REALLY know how to PLAY outside in the snow. I'm impressed once again. And you are 9 months pregnant. That wasn't my life at 9 a few years ago. I was waiting probably sitting in a chair I think. Take care and celebrate the 14th. Yup...I know you celebrate with a birthday as well. Is there a heart cake?

Uncle Dee said...

PJ day --- sounds great! With hot chocolate -- what could be better?!?!

mom s said...

Makes me want to have an all day pj day with hot chocolate. Such fun. What a fantastic mom you are.

Melissa said...

Pajama day sounds fun!

Kimmy said...

Yes, there will be a heart cake. I can't wait to decorate it with my new cake decorating kit (Thanks Mom). Jacob also wants to make cupcakes so there will be those too.

LRuss said...

Kimmy...have you ever put blankets in the dryer to warm up little boys after playing outside. That was the best at our house. Good for the heart cake. The tradition continues.

Kimmy said...

We always warmed up our clothes in the dryer on cold morning.