CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Adam's first haircut








Adam likes to take off all his clothes.




Adam was up a few times during the night. He didn’t get out of bed but just cried as he lay there. We’d comfort him and he’d go back to sleep for a while. The boys were up around 9:00. After breakfast the boys sat at the counter to draw and cut. Jacob was highlighting his school calendar and then wanted to practice writing the days of the week. He kept telling me, “I love you Mommy.” Then he smiled and said, “I can’t stop saying I love you.” After taking Jacob to school we headed over to the barber so Adam could get a haircut. He cried at first but stopped partway thru. During the whole haircut he never let go of my hand. Afterwards the lady gave him two suckers and let him pick out a matchbox car. He picked the ladder truck and was very excited about it and the suckers. We went to meijer and then back to school. Jacob noticed Adam’s haircut right away and said, “I like it Adam.” At home I tucked Adam in for a nap. He fell asleep right away and slept until Daddy woke him up just before dinnertime. After dinner the boys played with duplo legos. This evening Jared and I changed around the furniture in our bedroom and organized a bunch of stuff. The boys were tucked in bed by 9:00. It took Adam awhile to fall asleep.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh! Now he really like Jack, other than his brown eyes. They look like they could be twins. He looks so cute and like such a big boy now. I love it.

Grandma R said...

Cute cut but hard to believe that this is his first haircut. Doug commented on the blond color in his yesterday picture. Big guy now Adam but I did like that long stuff.