CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 15, 2010










Eli and Jared both slept good again last night. Eli slept from 9:30 til 8:30 am waking once at 1:30 to nurse. Jacob and Adam were up shortly after 8:00. After breakfast we went outside. It was a very nice day outside. The boys played in the dirt at the bottom of the steps. I sat on the glider and enjoyed a cup of coffee. Eli seemed to enjoy his bouncy seat and fell asleep in it. We stayed outside until around 11:00. I did a 30 min run. Jacob and Adam got out lots of books and played library. We headed to school at 12:15. Adam and I read many books while I nursed Eli. Eli took a long nap in his crib this afternoon and I had to wake him when it was time to go get Jacob. Adam and I went outside. I worked some more on cleaning the barn. I've got a huge trash pile and a Salvation army pile. After school Eli was content in the carrier while the boys played outside. They watered my day lilies using pop bottles. We came inside for a popsicle snack. Jacob smiled at Eli and said, "I like this little boy and I don't want him to grow up." The neighbor kids, Nick and Megan, came over to play for awhile. Jared was got out of work late and had to go back in for a quick job. We met him at Fazoli's for dinner. Got home around 7:45.

3 comments:

Grandma R said...

Funny, funny boys. I'd love to be there to see what's soooooo funny. Eli seems to be picking up good habits. Sleeping, sleeping. He might teach is grandma R a thing or two.

Uncle Dee said...

That second picture of Eli reminds me of ET (from the movie, not the monastery) sitting in the closet among Eliot's stuffed animals.

Melissa said...

Cute what Jacob said about not wanting Eli to grow up.