CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010









I got up at 6am to exercise. The boys were all up around 8:00. Jacob and Adam got some paper to draw on and did some drawings before breakfast. Jacob drew a car with x's on it which he said meant it was broken. It also had a flat tire, was up on a couple jacks, and the hood was up. After breakfast they got out playdoh and played for about an hour with that. I drank my coffee and cuddle with Eli on the couch. When I talk to him he look like he wants to talk right back to me. Its hard to believe he's already 8 weeks old. Jacob and Adam then played with the Bruder crane, some people, and their little animals. While Jacob was in school Adam, Eli, and I did some shopping. First we went to Ace Hardware to get some glass cut for in our bathroom. We also went to Salvation Army, Jacks, and Goodwill. Adam was excited to find a little bag full of legos, mostly florescent lights and things. It was only 50 cents so we got that and I also got some hangers. Jacob was excited to tell me about the police officer that came to visit his school today. He told us some things she said (like don't talk to strangers unless Mommy or Daddy say its ok) and that they got to go outside to see her car. We meet Jared at Home Depot to look at bathroom faucets and decided on one to buy. This evening Jared put in the new faucet and also replaced the mirrors in the bathroom.

2 comments:

Mom R said...

Mirrors...great idea. Sometime I'm going to show you my baby pictures. The shape of Eli's face and his dark eyes are common features. Don't know if this scares you or not.

Kimmy said...

Scare me? Of course not. I can't wait to see your baby pictures. Hopefully we'll be down for a visit soon.