CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 2, 2010





















Tired boy.


One month old!



Jared had off work today. We left the house around 7:30 and got to Nana and Papa's around 8:00. Jacob and Adam stayed with them while we did our coupon shopping. We got back to there around 10:00. The boys played outside with Daddy and Papa. I nursed Eli and then helped Mom pack lunches for our trip to the Zoo. What a beautiful day today. The weather was in the mid 8o's. Mel and her family also met us at the Zoo and Nana and Papa picked up Kenzie on the way. We all had so much fun. Hailey and Jacob held hands alot as they walked. Eli was happy to ride in the carrier. After looking at animals for a little while we sat down to eat lunch. While I was talking to Jared a bird flew over and pooped on his shoulder. Jack wanted to give the horse lots of kisses. Mel and her family had to leave around 3:00. We took a couple fun rides on the carousal. Adam was really tired and I though he was going to fall asleep as he rested his head on the pole during the second ride. We got back to Nana's around 4:30. I went to Mel's (their staying in Grandpa's house) and gave Max a haircut. Back at Mom's I fed the boys some dinner. We got home around 8:00.

5 comments:

The Daddy said...

I see the bird got my message!

mom s said...

You sure did take great pictures of our fun day. I am so glad to have one of the grandchildren all together. Thanks for trimming Mocha's nails. Love ya!

mom s said...

Too funny when the bird decided to fire upon Jared. I'm still smiling!!!

mom s said...

Too funny when the bird decided to fire upon Jared. I'm still smiling!!!

mom s said...

I guess I repeated myself....but it was too funny...