CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 14, 2010











The last couple nights Eli has been sleeping for 4 or 5 hours and then he's up about every hour after that. His breathing sounds a little stuffy. Jared's ears are still bothering him and he hasn't been sleeping well either. I had a 10:20 doctor appointment this morning. Jacob and Adam stayed with Nana's during my appointment. They were excited that Aunt Missy, Max, and Jack were also at her house. At my appointment they asked me if I wanted to reschedule for 2 weeks from now. Some things couldn't be done today because it hasn't been a year (although very close) and insurance wouldn't cover it. I stopped to pick up Eli's pictures before going back to Mom's house. Around 11:45 we left to take Jacob to school. Adam ate a packed lunch in the car on the way home from there. I nursed Eli and then lay him in the crib for a nap. I've been working on cleaning the barn so we went outside to do that. It was a beautiful day, sunny and low 70's. Adam loves playing in the barn floor dirt. When Eli woke up we went back inside. I did a 30 min run. Jacob learned the B-I-N-G-O song at school and sang it for me. He and Adam played with their lego sets at the counter for awhile. Jared got home from work late and we ate a late dinner. After dinner we went outside for a little while. I nursed Eli and watched the boys play in the sand. Jared took the doors down to the dumpster.

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Love the last picture.