CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 8, 2010












Kenzie played Mario Kart after breakfast. Then they all had fun playing with playdoh. Kenzie and Jacob made me a hotdog. Jacob made me a couple cakes with candles and sang happy birthday to me. Adam made me some cupcakes with candles. They liked using the playdoh cookie cutters. Kenzie cover her hand and then foot in playdoh. The boys played webkinz with Kenzie until it was time to leave for school. At school the kids love seeing baby Eli. Many of the kids from Jacob's class say, “Hi Jacob’s Mom” and wave when they see me. We went to the pet store and Goodwill. Kenzie is going to be getting a hamster so she asked the worker if she could hold them. She got bite by one three times and was bleeding. It looked painful but she only laughed. We got home and ate a late lunch. I nursed Eli and then started my afternoon run. Eli started to get fussy so I ran with him in the carrier and he fell right to sleep. Kenzie played webkinz and Adam drew with markers. Adam drew a map and brought it on our drive back to school. Kenzie played Mario Kart and the boys played at the counter with moon sand. Jared got home around 5pm. Kenzie and the boys had fun playing hide and seek until dinnertime. I worked on my coupons for shopping tomorrow morning. After dinner Kenzie and the boys painted with finger paints. Then Kenzie put on little shows for the boys using small plastic animals as she lay under the crib. The boys sure thought she was funny.

0 comments: