CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!!!








Jack loves Norman



The kids had a great time playing the Wii




Max asked me if I had my sewing things to fix his blanket.
.
Playing with moon dough









Around 3pm we headed over to my parents house to celebrate the New Year. We all had a nice time visiting together. The kids really had a lot of fun playing the Wii and also liked playing with the moon dough. Mom - thank-you for the pizza dinner. It was really good! Eli missed his evening nap and was overtired. He had a hard time getting to sleep. The older kids stayed awake until past midnight. We watched the ball drop and toasted in the new year with sparkling grape juice. Jacob didn't like the juice. We watched 101 dalmations. Kenzie came home with us to spend the night. Eli was up several times during the night. He sure can scream!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Great pictures. Max sure loves his blankie now that the corner is fixed. He shows me it many times a day and tells me that he helped Aunt Meme fix it. He's very proud of it. Now he wants you to fix his other blankie that is just starting to come apart in the corner. He always says "I like my fixed one the best."