CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 6, 2010






Watching Rudolf



Eli has 4 teeth




Jared left early this morning for work in Indiana. Lately, when I drop Jacob off for school, he waves and says, "Have a good day at home." Eli isn't crawling yet but he sure can get around the room now. He's spending more and more time in the crawl position. Adam and I had fun building with legos and playing games (Candyland and Connect 4). This evening we watched Rudolf. The boys are really scared of the abominable snowman but they sure laugh hard when he looses his teeth. Eli got to take a bath in the big tub with his brothers.

5 comments:

Grandma R said...

Rubba, Dub, Dub...who is the butcher, the baker the candlestick maker. Eric and Jared had a Fisher Price toy of the three in a tub. Wonderful pictures. Go Eli...the tree is your target!!!! Jacob upside down in the green chair is great. I'm happy to see that Adam has a blanket to save him from all scary things.

The Daddy said...

I remember that toy too

LRuss said...

I'm missing Norman's picture! Don't tell him he was left out.

Melissa said...

Love the picture of Jacob upside down in the chair. Eli sure does look like he's going to take off any time. I can't believe he already has 4 teeth!

mom s said...

Such cute and expressive pictures of my wonderful grandchildren.