CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 3, 2011





All Aboard!









Eli woke up around 5:30 to nurse and then slept until it was time to leave for school. The boys were tired this morning and woke up slowly. Jacob has been asking how many more sleeps until spring break. At home we watched Cat in the Hat. Then we got out foam blocks to play with. Eli was so cuddly and I rocked him for awhile. Around 10:00 I tucked him in for a nap. While he was napping I worked on taking out all my expired coupons. Adam sat by me with scissors to cut up expired coupons. Then I filed my new coupons. Eli woke up just before lunchtime. After lunch I did some Wii exercises. Adam liked picking some exercises for me to do. He played some games after I finished. Jacob was excited to show me the things he did in class today. Eli was really tired so I tucked him in for a nap soon after we got back from getting Jacob. Adam, Jacob, and I played some Wii bowling. The boys sat in the green chair and pretended it was their train engine. They had me sit in the chair behind them so I could ride on the train too. Their train even went under water. Jared got home around 5pm. He had stopped on the way home and got me some pretty flowers (tulips) and gave me a sweet note. Eli woke up just before dinner. After dinner Jacob helped us clear the table and even washed a pan for me. He was in a hurry to get things cleaned up so we could turn off all the lights and play in the dark. They had fun using their lego headlamps.

0 comments: