CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 27, 2011














Jacob was excited about popcorn day at school today. Student council was selling it for a quarter. This morning I made some applesauce for Eli. Adam gets the train set (or road set) out to play with just about every day. Eli likes crawling thru the tunnel. He likes making noises by scratching the material. After tucking him in for a nap Adam and I put together a puzzle. Then we played Candyland. Adam played Webkinz while I did some exercises. Eli was really tired from a missed nap yesterday and took a 3 ½ hr nap this morning. After feeding him a late lunch I worked on my coupons for shopping tomorrow.

1 comments:

mom s said...

These boys are the cutest...They are wonderful boys, just wonderful boys; they can't be beat as grandpa always said.