CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 18, 2011





We got more snow during the night so we left early to take Jacob to school. Adam slept until I woke him (and Eli) just before leaving. After breakfast we watched the Cat in the Hat. Adam got out the trains to play with. Eli was going after them so Adam brought over the bumbo seat for him to sit in. Adam folds his hands (fingers in) and says “here's the church, here's the steeple, open the doors and see all the people." Then he wiggled his thumbs while saying, "These thumbs are people and say settle down you kids.” Adam played some PBS games while I nursed Eli and tucked him in for his nap. We got out the moon dough and Adam played with that while I did some exercises. Then we went outside and tried to build a snowman but could not get the snow to pack together. We went inside the igloo, which has shrunk a little. Adam and I went down the slide a few time and then I gave Adam some pushes on the swing. I worked on shoveling the driveway. Adam would lay down in the snow and laughed when I'd throw snow on him. Eli woke up while I was getting lunch ready. He was so cuddly and lay his head on my shoulder. After lunch Adam helped me make blueberry muffins. While Eli took his afternoon nap we went outside. Jacob and Adam played in the snow while I finish shoveling the driveway. Jared got home around 5:30. He did some Wii fit exercise/games. Then the boys took turns throwing snowballs on the Wii until dinnertime. Eli was tired and didn’t wake up until after dinner.

0 comments: