CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 25, 2011










Jacob sure was helpful this morning while getting breakfast ready. Back from school Adam hid under his blanket as I went to get him from his car seat. When I pulled off the blanket he said, “Awh, I thought you would never find me under there.” Today Eli has learned to rock himself on the rocking sheep and he loves it. Adam wore the rollerblades a lot today and loves going around the house in those. He moves his arms back and forth like his really rollerblading. Jacob fell down and then held his chest saying, “Awh, I think I broke my bone.” We played some Mario Galaxy. When Daddy came home Adam looked at me and said, “When Daddy comes home its his turn to play.” The boys watched Daddy play until dinnertime. After dinner we headed over to the county forest to do some sledding. The weather was great for sledding (around 30 degrees). We sure had fun! Jacob and Adam really enjoyed themselves. Jacob went down most of the time on his own. Adam also went down several times on his own. Even Eli got to go down a few times. Before leaving we played on the ice. The boys loved when Daddy would pulled them and then let go as they flew across the ice.

0 comments: