CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thursday 1-13-11



Adam's train fixer shop


Funny boy. He could see through the little holes.





We played a lot with trains and the track today. Eli pulled himself up to a standing positing in his crib. He's been able to get to his knees but hasn't got up on his feet yet. Also today he started clapping. He really likes clapping as I say pat-a-cake. Its so cute. He is so cuddly. As I hold him he just snuggles right in with his head on my shoulder. Today he also started patting my back as he snuggles close. Jacob was very excited when he got off the bus today. He ran to the van and said he had something really excited to show me. He held up The Polar Express book which he'd checked out at his school library (they love the movie). Of course we had to read it right away at home. This evening I was giving Eli a bath when Adam came in wearing goggles. He asked me to spray his goggles with the spray toy so I did. He thought it was so funny. Then Jacob wanted to try it too. The boys even got Daddy to try it.

1 comments:

The Daddy said...

We also have the book here too...Andrew asks to read it a lot too