CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Jacob's post #1

This is Jacob's favorite picture, which he wants printed off. He says the tractor is in a field and the cars are on the road.







I had a fun day getting donuts at chocolate milk and donuts. And I had a fun day playing hide and seek with Kenzie. And we had a fun day! I like Kenzie and I like Adam and I like myself! And I like Mommy and Daddy and I like Eli and I like Nana. I had a fun time sledding and we did play in the igloo. And after we played in the igloo I went to play sledding. And we had a fun time going in the woods and I liked that crashed car. And I liked the teepee in the woods.

3 comments:

nana said...

I love how you blogged, Jacob. I am very glad I made your like list. I love the picture of the tractor and the trucks. You set them up so nicely. I love you!

Melissa said...

Max and Jack LOVE looking at the tractor and truck pictures. It was so funny listening to them get so excited and talk about each one.

Aunt Missy said...

Great job posting, Jacob! I loved reading all about your day. You did such a nice job setting up your trucks and tractors and taking pictures of them. I love you!