CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Sharing a snack








No more spaghetti!


I love carrots!


Spaghetti? NO!





Jacob read Eli his bedtime story

We got some snow during the night and the roads were slick on our drive to school this morning. Eli likes to fake cough and also make noises by blowing thru his nose. Adam and I played some Wii games. Eli took a 3hr nap. I did some Wii exercises. After lunch Adam and I played Candyland. Then the boys and I played house. Jacob and Adam played some bowling after school. I rocked Eli and then tucked him in for a nap. Jacob worked on some homework. After dinner Jacob and Daddy played some Wii bowling. Jacob bowled a 181. Adam played some Webkinz.

2 comments:

The Daddy said...

A 181 wow Jacob thats really good...since there is no score of what dady bowled I'm guessing you beat him pretty good

Melissa said...

Funny faces Eli makes for spaghetti.