CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 20, 2011











I let Adam and Eli sleep until just before leaving to take Jacob to school. Jacob is looking forward to this weekend when he can sleep in. He says he’d gonna sleep for 16 hrs. This morning we played Wii games, watched PBS, and put several puzzles together. Eli really likes pulling himself up on things. He was really tired from a missed nap yesterday and got really cuddly around naptime. He took a 3 hrs morning nap, waking around 1:30. I got my coupons ready for shopping tomorrow. While I fed Eli a late lunch Adam painted and typed on the computer. Then I turned on some music which we enjoyed listening to. We also got out the instruments to play with. Adam made a rocket with the stools and activity box. Jacob was excited to show me the bald eagle, which he made at school. He ran around on the dog path with it. He loves making paper airplane and often makes them on the bus using his papers from school. After a snack the boys took turns playing PBS games. Then they helped me make snickerdoodle cookies. They liked rolling the cookies in the cinnamon sugar. Eli woke up from his afternoon nap around 5:30. He goes to sleep with a pacifier which I usually find behind the crib when he wakes up. After dinner the boys watched Daddy play Mario Galaxy. Eli liked knocking over my block stacks. Then he had fun playing in the tub. He loves to spash! When I would ask him for a toy, he’d look at the wall and close his eyes with a smirk on his face. He cracks me up. I’d tickle his feet and he’d reach for my hands. But when I stopped he’d stick his foot out of the water to tickle again.

0 comments: