CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 15, 2011





Working on our quinzy

Not sure about the snow

Fun sledding!




















This is how Eli fell asleep for his nap


I got up at 6am to exercise. Eli slept in until 6:30. After nursing him I tucked him back in bed and then went back to exercising. Kenzie and the boys were up just before 8:00. We played some Wii Fit games. I had the boys let Daddy sleep in since he's worked extra hours this week and had to get up early several days. He was still up soon after the kids anyway. We got lots of snow during the night which the kids were excited about. After getting home from our Sat am outing I tucked Eli in for a nap. Then we all got dressed for playing in the snow. Kenzie, Adam and I (and Norman) went into the woods. Adam liked seeing our neighbors "crashed car". Adam and Kenzie made several snow angels. Jacob was helping Daddy shovel the driveway. That is until Kenzie told him about the car which he wanted to go see. Kenzie and the boys played in the woods for a while. Jared and I worked on piling snow for a quinzy. Norman loves playing in the snow. Jared continued working on the quinzy while I took the kids inside for a late lunch. Eli woke up in time to eat lunch with us. Then we all bundled back up and went outside. The kids had a really great time sledding on our small hill. It was Eli's first time in the snow and he wasn't sure what to think of it. He cried when I put him down in it and was happy when I picked him back up. He did go on the sled with Kenzie a few times and seemed to enjoy that. Jared finished digging out the quinzy and we all went inside it. Its big enough to fit all 6 of us. We did some more sledding before coming back inside around 3:30. The kids played with flour and then got out the legos. Eli and Kenzie took a nap. When I went in to wake up Kenzie I noticed Eli had fallen asleep sitting up with his head in his lap. We made chef boyardee pizza for dinner and it was really good. Jacob was excited to take pictures with my camera. Then he sat on my lap to watch me type as he told about his day. He wanted me to print off his "words for the day" and took them to bed with him.

0 comments: