CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 2, 2010









After church we went home and made a pizza for lunch. Soon after lunch we headed to my parents house. We loaded the carseats into my Dad's truck, which we used to pick up a cabinet and also a new shower glass and frame for the bathroom in our bedroom. Jacob and Adam loved riding in Papa's truck. As we drove I worked on taking out the many staples from two stool seats. After dropping the cabinet and shower off at our house we loaded up the truck and took some things to Salvation Army. Got back to my parents house around 4:30. We stayed and visited for a while. Then the boys stayed there while Jared and I made a quick trip to the store to get more fabric for the stool. We got home around 6pm. Jared and I covered the last two stools. This evening we watched Toy Story.

1 comments:

Uncle Dee said...

Jared is good at posing so that he looks like Eli. Same smile; same eyes. Matching shirts will be next.