CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 20, 2010






I woke up this morning feeling very sick. My head really hurt and I was puking. Jared said that Kate had climbed on the counter and ate some of the fish cake. She also had peed and pooped in the kitchen, which Jared stepped in. Jared left around 6am for work in IN. While I was trying to clean up Kate's puke I had to grab a bucket and use it. Jacob came out and prayed for me. Soon Adam was awake too. While I was getting the boys their breakfast Jacob made me a bed on the couch. I put in the movie Jungle book for the boys to watch while I rested. This morning I was supposed to go grocery shopping while my Mom watched the boys but I canceled because of how I felt. Around 9:30 I started feeling much better. So I decided I had just enough time to get my shopping done before we'd have to leave for Jacob's school. On the drive to Mom's I got pulled over by a cop and ticketed for going 70mph in a 55mph. I don't usually speed and actually slammed on the brakes before realizing it was a cop because I noticed my speed. I got Jacob to school about 2 minutes early. He was excited about a field trip today. They walked to the ice cream shop for ice cream cones and then went to the park to play. Eli cried in the van the whole way home. I hurried to bring in groceries and put away the meat and milk. Then I got Adam some lunch and sat down to nurse Eli. Truman puked up a sock in the hallway and Kate puked up a lot of cake in piles under the crib. The stains were hard to get out of the carpet. Just as I got the carpet shampooer cleaned up and ready to put away I noticed one of the dogs puked again in the boys room. Eli napped and Adam had fun playing with foam blocks and his new Bruder backhoe. He likes to pretend the foam blocks are logs which the backhoe hauls away. After picking Jacob up from school we headed to meijer for a few things. Jacob bought a twix with his money and shared with Adam. That chocolate melted fast in their hands. Adam had an accident in his carseat. We got home around 4:45. Jared got home around 5:30. This evening I worked on laundry and then packing for our weekend at Grandma and Grandpa's!

4 comments:

L Russell said...

My goodness...Kimmy you had a day that should never return. Chocolate is the worst to get out of the carpet. That day is over. I would hope that anything that happens today would be better. You made it to the end of the day. Yahoo. See you soon.

The Daddy said...

How come Jared didn't clean it up after he stepped in it...isn't it like if you find it you clean it up??

Uncle Dee said...

Oh, Kimmy, what a yucky day! Thank heavens you have such handsome boys to perk you up, pray for you, and fix you a comfortable place on the coach!

Melissa said...

Poor Kimmy! What a terrible day! And on a day that you already weren't feeling well. Hope you're feeling better soon. :)