CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 13, 2010



Watching Daddy (the steam roller)




We have been so busy this week working on our house and barn. A young couple came over in the evening yesterday (Wed) to look at the place. I took the boys to Tim Horton's, Salvation Army, and Burger King (for ice cream cones and to play). Then Jared meet us at Fazoli's for dinner. This week at Jacob's school they had a fire drill, tornado drill, and field trip (bus ride) to the Elementary school. He sure was excited to tell us about those things.

2 comments:

Uncle Dee said...

I was quite distressed to learn from Jared's e-mail what all this fixing has meant. I was foolish enough to think you were getting the house ready for another ten years of living in it. It does sound as if you are making a good choice to find another home for now -- but I will be keeping my thoughts on another farm in the future -- with even more animals!

Lela/Mom said...

I hope the waiting isn't to long for a buyer but the fun the boys are having on the farm as well as Kimmy/JB will be great memories. Life does go on. Keep us informed.