CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 21, 2010










Adam was playing Webkinz this morning when he leaned back in the chair and said, “I’m gonna ralax for a little bit.” After awhile he brought out the puzzles for us to do and also gave a baby puzzle to Eli. As Eli cuddled on my lap he would moved his head close to mine - it was sweet. Before tucking Eli in for a nap Adam picked out some books for us to read together. Then Adam and I played with legos for awhile. Adam built a rocket (space shuttle) with headlights “cause its dark in space.” Our “as-ti-nots” road it into outer space. Eli napped for 3hrs, waking around 1:15. After lunch Adam played my Webkinz. He likes to take things out of my rooms and rearrange them. I fed Eli his lunch and then he played in the bouncy seat. Adam and I played with legos. Eli started getting fussy just before it was time to leave to get Jacob. I think he's teething. He cried all the way down the road and back. Jacob had new bus driver who he really liked. He said, “You should ride on that bus cause you’d really like him.” He said the bus driver asked everyone, “Are you ready to go home!” To which they all replied, “Yes!” Eli seemed very tired so I nursed him and then tucked him in for a nap. Jacob and Adam played with my new suitcase and packed it with clothes saying they were going to Grandma’s house. They played with dress up clothes and in our closet until Daddy got home from work. Jacob was showing Daddy some of his school work and decided to finish coloring one of the papers. As he sat at the counter coloring he said, “I’m very proud of myself.” He was really working on staying in the lines. Jacob got a book from the school library, which Daddy read to the boys. Eli woke up just before dinner was ready. After dinner the boys cleaned up the legos and got out Lincoln logs. They also watched some space shuttle videos with Daddy.

1 comments:

mom s said...

Jacob is really coming up with some funny sayings. I love the one here when he wasn't eating his chicken and potatoes and said, "I'm not into it; it's not on my diet". He's just too funny sometimes.