CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Adam's is not feeling well:( Poor guy!




It was a rainy day. Went to town for drinks/donuts and visited Salvation army. Found some new shoes for Adam and nice shades for the boys bedrooms. When we got home the boys went right to playing with legos. Jared got my shades hung up. Eli sleeps with the blanket over his face so he slept even while Jared was hanging the one in his bedroom. The boys have many legos sets which have gotten all combined, making it hard to follow the direction for building. Adam and I tried building a roller but couldn't find the pieces. So I brought out all the sets and dumped them on the table. Jacob and I organized them in color groups and then used the pieces list for each set to organized them. Even Adam liked helping. I'd show him a piece and tell him how many I needed of it. Jacob likes to sing while laying in his bed before going to sleep.

2 comments:

Uncle Dee said...

Poor Adam! He looks miserable in that first photo.

And then what a change of mood -- in that last photo Eli looks delirious with delight!

Grandma R said...

What sad eyes. That tells it all. Warm blankets are good and some fizzy drink could help. I'm hoping that no one else picks up the "bug".