CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday, October 29, 2010









Yesterday evening the boys helped me make cupcakes for Jacob's fall party at school. So this morning I had about 50 cupcakes to take into class and also two very large pumpkins. Jacob sure was excited to take the cupcakes there. He had forgotten his backpack so I went back out to the van to get that. Mrs LaFave said we could set the pumpkins by the outside door to the classroom which was near my van. From there we headed over to Mel's house. She watched the boys while I went shopping. Before leaving I fed and nursed Eli. He was napping when I got back. Mel and I visited for while before I started trimming her dog Abby. When Max got home from school he, Adam, and Jack went outside to play. Uncle Bruce raked a big pile of leaves that the kids had fun playing in. Eli didn't really like being in the leaves. Shortly after 2:00 I headed over to Mom's to pick up her dog, Mocha, who is staying with us for a few days. Adam and Eli slept on the drive home. Jacob sure was excited to talk about school today and to show me the candy and pencils he got. After dinner I trimmed Mocha's.

2 comments:

Lela said...

It would appear to me that Adam really enjoys being the big brother to Eli when Jacob is in school. Such cute smiles by Adam.

Melissa said...

Thanks for cutting Abby's hair. She looks so cute and it's so nice not having to clean up a bunch of leaves everytime she comes in from outside. The boys sure had fun playing in the leaves together. Cute pictures. The ones you took on my camera turned out great too.