CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 14, 2010





After taking Jacob to school we headed to Nana's house. Adam and Eli stayed with her while I went grocery shopping. I got back around 11:00 and Eli was just waking from a nap. After nursing him we headed to JcPenney for a picture appointment. Nana made Adam a lunch to eat on the drive there. Eli was pretty serious for pictures but they still turned out cute. Adam loved going up and down the escalator ("moving stairs") with Nana and then me. We walked thru a couple stores in the mall before leaving. My mom treated us to ice cream at Culvers - Thank you! Both Adam and Eli fell asleep on the drive home. First thing Jacob told me after school was, "When I grow up I want to be a Tornado chaser!" At home I peeled potatoes and carrots to put in with the roast. Jacob and Adam helped me peel carrots. I nursed Eli and he napped until dinnertime. We spent the rest of the evening outside.

0 comments: