CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 7, 2010









We overslept (shut off) the alarm AGAIN today. Jared took Jacob to school. Jacob was pretty excited to just be dropped off at the curb and walk into school all by himself. Adam and Eli woke up just before 8am. We had breakfast and watched Curious George and Cat and the Hat. Eli sure likes to cuddle his head right up close to my neck and I love it. Adam, Eli and I played house. I tucked Eli in for a nap shortly after 10:00 and slept for 3hrs. Adam and I read some books. After reading he'd asked me to then read it backwards (Nana did this yesterday and he thought it was funny). We played some more house and doctor. Louie, Adam’s bear, was our baby. I painted the trim around the back doors. After feeding Eli his lunch we went outside to play until it was time to walk down to get Jacob. Eli was happy in the carrier while Adam and I played house. We also fed some carrots to the horses. Eli took a short nap after we got home. The boys played with their automoblox. When Jared got home we went outside and painted the stools. After dinner we went back out to paint a final coat on them. It was almost pj time when we came back inside.

0 comments: