CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 19, 2010







The boys woke up around 7:30. We watched Curious George and Sid. After breakfast the boys got out the Potato head container. They sure had a lot of fun putting together their potato heads and playing with them. Then they worked with their tools in Jacob’s bedroom closet. I stained the bunk bed ladder. We watched some of Sesame Street while I gave Jacob a haircut. After his haircut Jacob took a shower. Adam asked to get in too but soon started crying to get out. Though he had fun playing from the outside of the tub. After a while Jacob decided he wanted to turn the shower off and take a bath. Adam got in with him and they played until it was time to get ready for school. We got home from school and ate lunch. Adam was tired so he lay down and took a nap. I got a little nap in too. I woke Adam when we had to leave to pick Jacob up from school. Jared got home around 4:45. The boys played with playdoh until dinnertime. Jared went outside to work on the bunk bed. After dinner I worked on staining another piece to the bunk bed. The boys had fun playing with all their Little People toys. This evening I gave Jared a haircut. We watched American Idol. As I tucked Adam in bed tonight he said, “I want Max, and Jack, and Meme, and Bruce to come here. And I want Meme and Bruce to go bye bye and Max and Jack to ride in our van. Jack can sit up front and Max sit in back by me. I wanna do that.” He really wants those boys to spend the night again soon.

4 comments:

LR said...

The boys portraits are great. Seems like the bed is coming right along. Pictures you know if possible. I love the workshop environment.

Uncle Dee said...

Yes, don't forget to show us Potato Heads and drawings and other creations -- close up!

Maybe a series of pictures of the stained parts of the bunkbed would be encouraging to see, too. . .

Dust Bunny said...

Kimmy
Did you get your haircut experience at the Vets??? Looks like a poodle cut to me.
DB

Melissa said...

That's so cute what Adam said about wanting Max and Jack to spend the night.