CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 12, 2010






I was up at 6:00 to do my am exercises. After exercising I lay back down for a little while. Jacob came and cuddled in bed with me until Adam woke up around 8:45. After breakfast the boys played with foam blocks. They also got out their barn, which they carried around the house and said was a flying boat. Jacob made a track in the kitchen with the playmats and they played with their matchbox cars on that. We watched Sesame Street and Clifford. While Jacob was in school Adam and I went to the library. Adam picked out many books for us to read together. We also put on a puppet show. Then Adam wanted to pretend the puppet stage was our car. He also had fun playing at the train table. We left there around 2:45 and went to Goodwill. There we looked around until it was time to head back to Jacob's school. I talked to my nurse practitioner and she said my iron is low and I need to be on a supplement. At home I read some books with the boys. Then I tucked Adam in for his nap. Jacob and I watched the tractor video while I did my afternoon run. When Adam woke up he quickly told Daddy that we got him a book from the library too. After dinner we had fun building with legos. The boys were tucked in bed shortly after 9pm.

3 comments:

Uncle Dee said...

It sounds like a fun day. I enjoy reading what you do in the library -- and I am so happy these kids love books! No matter what Uncle Jason says, keep the videos in check!

mom s said...

I see a space for number 3 on the horse. Cute pictures. I am so glad the boys love books too!

The Daddy said...

I think Jacob and Adam need SPURS for the horsie!