CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 3, 2010

1-3-10








I got up at 6:00 to do my exercises. It was -5 degrees outside this morning. Adam and Jacob were up around 8:00 and they woke up Daddy. Jacob was excited to change his calendar. After church we went to Home Depot for more wood and then to meijer. We made pizza for lunch. This afternoon we took down our Christmas tree and packed away the decorations. Around 2:30 I tucked Adam in for a nap. Jared went outside to work on the bunk bed and worked out there until dinnertime. Jacob and I had fun playing with the trains and track. With all the trains Jacob made a train parade. After Adam woke up we went outside to check on Daddy. His new heater sure keeps it warm in his workshop. Daddy gave the boys some more pieces of wood to take in the house and play with. We watched the movie Cars this evening. During the movie we had pop/popcorn and then some ice cream. The rest of the evening the boys mostly played with legos. Adam's legos cars usually are long and look like dragsters. Adam had been asleep but at 10:00 he called us into his bedroom saying, "I gotta go pee. I peed in my bed." He was standing there naked, wet bed, and all his pull ups had been pulled into his crib from the diaper holder. Last night I found him in just a pull up when I went in to cover him up.

4 comments:

The Daddy said...

Kimmy...sunday tradition is Popcorn, Ice Cream and then Coke/pop/soda what ever you call it in your region of the country

mom s said...

I love the calendars the boys made and painted. Great job! Nice helpers when it comes to taking down the tree and decorations I see.

Melissa said...

The calendars look really nice painted. The boys did such a good job on them. Brings back memories of Max when you tell about finding Adam with his pullup off, a wet bed, and a big pile of pullups in his bed. Max would do the same exact thing at that age. I'm so glad that phase is over. :)

Uncle Dee said...

Thanks for the close up of the calendars. Jacob is holding them very nicely and I now know what they look like. They look great and they will be a great way for Jacob to get even better at calendar time at school. Wonderful idea and beautiful work.