CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 21, 2010






I got up at 6am to do my am exercises. The boys were up around 8:00. While they ate breakfast we watched Curious George and Sid. I did some staining and worked on laundry this morning. The boys had fun playing together with the fire truck and tunnel. Then they got out their banks to count change while sitting at the counter. They played with the train set until it was time to leave for school. Adam ate a packed lunch on the way home from school. He and I played with potato heads and took them for a ride in the fire truck. At 1:30 we read books and then I tucked him in for a nap. He fell asleep very quickly. While he slept I worked on writing in the boys baby books. I woke Adam when it was time to leave to pick up Jacob. Adam slept on the drive there. Jared got home around 5pm. He worked on the bunk bed until dinner was ready. After dinner he went back outside to work some more. The boys and I played with legos. Jared brought the rest of the bed parts in for staining. The boys were tucked in bed by 9pm. I worked on staining for a couple hours.

1 comments:

Uncle Dee said...

Thanks for the potato head photos. Keep 'em coming!