CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 3, 2010







Jacob, Adam and I played Webkinz before breakfast. Eli woke up around 9:00. After breakfast and getting ready for the day we headed to Nana and Papa's house. They watched the video of Jacob's preschool performance. Eli gave Papa lots of smiles and was talking alot. He was copying noises that Papa was making. We watched Toy Story 2. Nana watched the boys while I headed to my 1:40 Dr appointment. After the appointment Nana, the boys, and I went to the store to get some garden plants and flowers for our pots. From there we met Vikki and Kenzie at Walmart so Vikki could help me pick out new glasses. Jared was at my parents house by the time we got back there. He and my Dad were playing ping pong. Mom made spaghetti for dinner. Jacob and Adam rode around on their scooters in the driveway. I gave my Dad a haircut. WE got home around 8:30.

1 comments:

Uncle Dee said...

Eli is so BIG! He is another example of the Michigan fast-growing boys!