CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hailey's dance rehearsal.







Eli loves his hands.



Around 10:30 we headed over to the library for Move and Groove time. We had fun there. Then we headed over to Mel's house, picking up Nana on the way. After lunch the kids watched a Chicka Chicka Boom Boom video. Nana stayed with the boys while Mel and I took Hailey to her dance rehearsal. We had fun and she did a great job. We stopped at Tim Horton's for coffee's and a cookie (for Hailey) before going back to Mel's house. We got home around 6pm and Jared had dinner almost ready. Adam had fell asleep in the car and slept until 7:30. Jacob helped me make biscuits for strawberry shortcake. I got my coupons ready for shopping tomorrow morning.

1 comments:

Uncle Dee said...

The two big brothers are wearing cool shirts! I am wearing a similar one right now . . .