CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 29, 2010








The boys slept in until 9am and Eli was up at 9:30. Usually the boys play in pj’s for a while but Jacob wanted to get dressed right away this morning. After breakfast Jacob got out the foam blocks and they played with those and bruder vehicles. We watched a Baby Einstein video. Jacob was disappointed that Grandma couldn’t make it to our house today. I reminded him that he gets to go to VBS this evening and he said, “Good, I’m gonna have fun this day.” The boys worked on "pipes" in Eli's closet using their tools and also played with the cash register. Shortly after 11:00 we headed to my eye doctor appointment. After trying just glasses for awhile I decided I wanted to get more contacts. The doctor gave me a couple different kinds of contacts to try. Jared watched the boys during my appointment. Then he went back to work and we did some shopping at Goodwill and Salvation Army. We got home just after 3pm. Jacob and Adam rested while I did my afternoon run. After dinner I took Jacob and Nik to VBS. This evening we relaxed on the glider. Adam collected pine cones to throw in the pool. He likes to scoops them out and into a bucket using the fish net. Then he wanted Daddy to throw them at him and make into the net, which he held right in front of his face. He’d laugh when the water splashed in his face or the pine cone missed and hit him on the head. Meagan (Nik’s sister) came over to visit. Shortly after 8:00 I left to go pick up Jacob and Nik. They sure had a lot of fun again today and I love talking with them as we drove. Adam and Eli were both asleep when we got home.

0 comments: