CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 7, 2010










Saturday:

We got home from our Sat am outing around 10:00. We planted the garden, all but our carrots and corn. Jared and I both had eye doctor appointments today. My contacts have really been bothering me lately. The doctor wants me to quit wearing contacts for a few months and try just glasses. I’ve been wearing my glasses a lot lately and my eyesight has gotten better. Jared’s eyesight has gotten a little worse. We both ordered new frames. Thanks Vikki for helping us pick those out. Jacob and Adam got to spend some time with Nana and Papa and we ate dinner at their house – thanks Mom. We got home around 8:30.

Sunday:

After church we made pizza for lunch. Then the boys and I played Webkinz. Jacob’s really good at controlling the mouse and can do a lot on his own. Adam likes to sit on my lap and tell me what to do. He especially likes to dress/undress his lion (named Yellow), find gems, take a bath, brush teeth/hair, and go shopping (for his birthday). Eli and I took a nap on the couch this afternoon. Jacob and Adam played with their dress up clothes. Adam went into his bedroom to put on his apron. He came out wearing only his apron. Jacob really enjoyed wearing the Buzz Lightyear costume. I was talking to Truman and said, “Your such a good dog.” Adam quickly shook his head no saying, “But Kate’s not!” We watched Toys Story 2 and had our Sunday evening pop, popcorn and ice cream. After the boys were tucked in bed Adam came out complaining that he didn’t feel well. He wanted a bucket by his bed. Jacob said, “I told Adam, its ok Adam God is with you.”

2 comments:

LRussell said...

Kimmy...you have the funniest boy stories. What jokesters they are. Jacob is always the one to give comfort. Every family needs at least one of these. Glasses. That's something to see on vacation. They are meant to help. I hope they do. I'm so happy you don't have nutsedge in your garden. I'm not winning the battle at this point.

Melissa said...

Cute how Adam named his Webkinz Yellow. Sounds like a name Max would pick. I can't remember what it was, but he did name something Yellow. It might have been his doll one time while Hailey and him were playing house. Sounds like they are both enjoying them and having lots of fun. Hailey and Max sure love sending notes back and forth now that Jacob and Adam have one too. We'll have to plan a day when we can all get on at the same time and visit each other's houses. They'd probably think that was fun. Love what Jacob said to Adam when he wasn't feeling well. He's so sweet.