CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 4, 2010







I woke the boys around 7:30 and we headed over to Aunt Missy's house. Jacob and Adam stayed with her while I went grocery shopping. Mom came to Mel's house at 9:30 and watched the boys while Mel and I took Eli and Jack to get their pictures taken. Jack's appointment was first but he wanted nothing to do with that. We gave him a break and tried Eli. Eli was full of smiles and we got some very cute pictures. I used Eli's pants to do "num num's" and we got a cute smile from Jack. We were happy to get one smiling picture of Jack. It was around noon when we got back to Mel's house. The boys were playing outside with Nana. After lunch Mom headed home. My contacts were really bothering me and I also had a terrible headache. After taking out my contacts, some medicine, and resting in a dark room I felt better - thanks Mel. We stopped at Meijer for a couple things before going home. Jared got home just after we did. We were going to plant the garden this evening but it was raining.

3 comments:

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

I made a mistake. I meant Eli's pants.