CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 30, 2010












The boys love this roller slide.



We had a great time at the park today. The weather was perfect, high 60's and sunny. We left the park around 1:00 and headed to my dentist appointment. The boys were very well behaved during my appointment. Eli slept most of it but started to fuss just as they finished. He changed to smiles when the doctor started talking to him. Nana watched Jacob and Adam while I went grocery shopping. I stopped at Mel's house to give her some clothes for Jack and also nursed Eli. She told me they were going to board their dog while they went camping but I offered to watch her instead. She's such a nice dog though Kate's not sure of her yet. Jacob had another fun evening at VBS. He was excited to show me the telescope he'd made and his new whistle. There were over 13o kids at church this evening.

2 comments:

mom s said...

Wow that's a lot of kids. How wonderful!!!

mom s said...

I love the slide pictures of the three boys. So cute! Such wonderful grandsons.