CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 13, 2010

Adam enjoys the paint program on our computer.




Hiding on Daddy.



Checking out the frog.





I woke Jacob and Adam up at 7:00. They ate cheerios and toast (with cinnamon) for breakfast. Adam likes rice crispies mixed in with his cheerios. After getting dressed and brushing teeth/hair it was time to leave. I quickly changed Eli’s diaper and we headed to school. Jacob gave Adam, Eli and I all a hug/kiss goodbye before going into his class. At home I fed Eli his breakfast. Then he was happy to play on his playmat while I played fireman with Adam. I nursed Eli and rocked him in the rocking chair for a while. After tucking him in for a nap Adam and I watched Bob the Builder. Adam played with blocks while I finished my coffee. Then we played hide and seek. We took turns hiding and seeking. Adam always hid in the spot where he’d found me last. Then we had fun playing Candyland and Chutes and Ladders. Eli woke up from his nap just after we’d finished lunch. We went outside and the weather today was beautiful. Back inside and I packed away Eli’s clothes that don’t fit and then got out some 3-6 and 6-9 month things. Adam and I read some books while laying in his bottom bunk. Around 3:15 we took a walk to the end of our road to get Jacob off the bus. He had fun on the bus and sat by Nik. They like to sit in the seat behind the bus driver so they can see the buses stop sign. He was excited that he got to play with Nik on the playground today (they are in different classes). He also told me about a bird that can see from his school to the McDonalds and said it’s an ugly bird (turkey vulture). He's learning Spanish and can count to ten and also says hello and goodbye. Eli fell asleep in the carrier and continued sleeping as I put him in his crib. We went outside until Daddy got home from work. The boys did some drawing with highlighters and then played with playdoh. Then they played with the road set and automoblox. Eli woke up just before dinnertime. It was a nice, cool evening. We relaxed on the glider while the boys played. Jacob found a couple frogs in some mud. They pretended the mud was cement and they were “cement workers”. Adam fell in the mud a few time and both boys were very muddy when it was time to come inside. Daddy helped them out of their clothes and sent them down to the shower where I was getting things ready. The boys were tucked in bed by 8:30.

2 comments:

Grandma R said...

Eli has a great variety of expressions. I never knows which one I'll see on the screen. Dirty Adam...Looks like he's enjoying the dirt just as his dad did or perhaps does right now. Wonderful grandsons...all 5. We are blessed. Jacob is bringing a whole new world to your house. Go Jacob.

Melissa said...

Love the dirty face pictures of Adam.