CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 15, 2010












This morning I took Adam to Circle Time at the library. Eli was content in the carrier. We had a fun time there. After that Adam went out to play with trains on the train table. He didn't play with those long but instead picked out lots of books for me to read with him. There he also had fun playing with the puppets. Eli liked seeing the puppets too. Adam picked out a couple books to take home. I picked out a couple books for Jacob too. Before leaving we ate a packed lunch at a picnic table outside. From there we went to Goodwill. Adam fell asleep on the drive home but woke up as I brought him inside. Eli loves jumping in his exersaucer. Adam wanted to read the books from the library so we did that. Then we went outside until it was time to walk down and get Jacob. Eli fell asleep in the carrier and continued sleeping as I tucked him in his crib. I read books with the boys. Jacob said at school they'd learned how to dribble the soccer ball. Adam played Webkinz on the computer. He is really getting good at using the mouse. This evening a man came over to look at our Ford tractor and he bought it.

1 comments:

LR said...

I have a wonderful picture of jB on the ford tractor. That picture reminds me of my dad. Memories, memories. I happy to have the picture.