CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 24, 2010





Jacob showing me the ring he picked out of the prize box at school




Both boys were already awake when I walked into their bedroom this morning. Eli woke up around the same time. Adam wasn't ready for breakfast so he ate after we got back from school. After breakfast he picked out a Barney video to watch. Eli seemed to like watching it also. He also sat on the floor and emptied out a basket of toys to chew on. Around 9:30 I tucked him in for a nap. Adam and I played "house". He said, "I'll be the Daddy and you be the Mommy." Then he drove us to places like meijer, Copper Harbor, the auto shop, hot air balloons, and our house (which was my bed). At meijer he dropped me off and said he was going to the auto shop to see the crash cars. After I got my groceries he drove me over to see the crashed cars. It was sprinkling outside and windy. I got Adam's raincoat on and we went out there to play until around lunch time. Most the time outside we also played "house". After lunch I gave Adam a haircut while he watched Clifford/Curious George video clips on the computer. Eli slept until 1pm. He tried green beans and loves them. He also really likes dry rice crispies. Adam took a shower and plugged the drain so he could play in the water. Then he asked if Eli could come in with him. Eli had fun playing in the water too. Jared got home from work just as we were getting back from picking up Jacob. Jacob is learning rhyming at school and loves to give us examples of them. He checked out his first book at the school library and was excited about that. I thought it was funny because it is the same book I checked out for him at the library the other day, "Fly High, Fly Guy." We went to Jared's co-workers house and bought a dishwasher and stove from him. Jacob and Adam had fun running around with Trevor's kids who are the same age. Back in the van Jacob was begging to go back tomorrow. At home Jared put in the new dishwasher. The plug for the new stove was different so we had to go to Home Depot. It was late so we decided to go out for dinner at Fazoli's. On the way I was telling Jared what I was going to get for dinner when Jacob said, "You get what ya get and don't throw a fit." During dinner Jacob said, "I have a great memory." When I asked him about the things he remembers he said, "I remember the Copper mines. And you know what else I remember? Andrew!" We got home around 8:30.

2 comments:

Grandma R said...

I have some very funny grandsons. Remember that one Jacob.

Melissa said...

Love Adam's new haircut. He looks so cute.