CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 26, 2010



Eli loves blowing through his lips.


Watching Bob the builder in their house.


I got up this morning to exercise. Jacob woke up around 8:30. He sat by me on the couch and practiced reading the three books he'd made in school. He also taught me how to say orange in Spanish. Then he showed me a picture he drew of a 5 story house and told me that he, Adam, and Eli shared a bedroom on the top floor. He said, "Cause I can take care of Eli if he cries. I can give him a pacifier or if he's hungry I can come down to your room and tell you." On the way to Sat drinks/donuts we played the slug bug game. The boys liked pointing them out for us. After walking around inside Salvation Army we took a walk around the place (which has many stores). The boys wanted to take me on an adventure like the one they went on with Daddy last time. There were all sorts of things, like porcupine sharks, that we had to walk through. We got home close to lunch time. The boys decorated some papers using glue and beads. Jacob pointed with two fingers at his eyes and then at me and said, "That means, I'm keeping my eyes on you."

0 comments: