CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 26, 2010




Driving to the store.




Jacob opening the presents he'd wrapped.



"How big is Eli?"

"Soooo Big!"

Watching Toy Story


Jared had to go into work to this morning. He stopped to get me a Tim Horton's cappuccino on his way home. After church I tucked Eli in for a nap. The boys and I went outside to play. They wanted me to pretend to be a little girl and they were the Daddy's. We sat in the trailer and Jacob drove us to the store. They also had fun finding rocks to put in their tackle box. Jared went into town to return something to Best Buy and then picked up grout repair from Home Depot. We made pizza for lunch. Eli loves making sounds by blowing through his lips and its so funny. Though he sure can make a mess if there is food in his mouth. Jared stapled and cut my coupons. Eli sat by Daddy and played with some toys. Jacob helped me repair some grout in the kitchen. Then he did my hair by putting some pony tails in it. Around 3:00 Eli was getting sleepy so I tucked him in for a nap. Jared, the boys, and I went outside for awhile. Eli woke up around 4:30. I did my afternoon run. The boys used newspaper to wrap lots of presents (mostly books). Then they jumped on our bed saying they needed to get some exercise. Jacob took off his socks and as he was getting the fuzz out from between his toes he said, "There's spider webs between my toes." This evening we watched Toy Story and had popcorn, pop, and ice cream.

2 comments:

Grandma R said...

I love the bare feet picture. What different sizes you have. Some big, some little and some inbetween just like Goldilocks. They all are just right. Thanks again for the pictures. They make my day.

Melissa said...

Cute pictures of Jacob doing "So Big" with Eli. Funny how Jacob said there was spider webs between his toes.