CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Watching Baby Einstein











Jacob woke up just before 7am and I woke up Adam soon after that. After getting home from school I fed Eli his breakfast. Adam was still hungry so he ate some yogurt. After eating Adam picked out a Baby Einstein video to watch. He wanted Eli to lay on the pillow by him while they watched that. At 10:00 I tucked Eli in for a nap. He gets so sleepy around that time. After tucking him in his crib he grabs his blankey and usually covers his face with it. Adam played at the counter with playdoh. He loves the magic trick of making thing come out from behind his ear. He lost a ball today and said, “I can’t find my ball Mommy. I think its behind my ear” as he grabs at his ear. Eli woke up from his nap just before lunchtime. After lunch we went outside for a little while. It was a windy, warm day (88 degrees). Inside Adam sat on the couch to look at one of the library books with pull tabs. Then he and I played with Lincoln logs. Eli was happy to bounce and chew on toys in his exersaucer. Shortly after 3pm we headed down the road to wait for the bus. The first thing Jacob usually says when telling me about his day is, “Tommy got sent to another room again!” On the walk home the boys like to find pretty rocks to give me. Jacob said, “I think I saw some gold here the other day.” At home the boys got out legos to play with. Eli had fell asleep in the carrier on our walk and continued sleeping in his crib. The boys played with legos until Jack got here around 4:30. Jack gets to spend the night here tonight. They played mostly with Little People toys until dinner was ready. After dinner we headed to Jared’s work because he needed to pick up something from there. Jack sang lots of songs as we drove and it was so cute. Adam fell asleep on the drive but woke up when we got home. At home we watched a Baby Einstein video while Jack had his breathing treatment. Then I read some books with the boys. Adam wanted to hold Jack on his lap. And Jack rubbed Eli’s head as I read to them. Kate has been outside for a few weeks now and has done really well out there. Well tonight there were thunderstorms which she is really frightened of. We got a call around 8:00 from some people saying that she was in their garage laying on their door step. Their house was about 3/4 miles away. She sure was happy to see Jared. Tonight Jared and I enjoyed watching the thunderstorm. There sure was lots of lightning.

3 comments:

The Daddy said...

Go figure Kate wouldn't hang around for thunderstorms...next time might want to put her in the barn so you dont get that phone call again

Mom R said...

Dear sweet Kate. Only a grandmother could love her. I'm noticing more pictures with sweatshirts. Today was cool but tomorrow is supposed to be hot. Uck. The lawn is dead but we had a mow today because the weeds in the back yard were high. Wishing I could work in the flowerbeds. Not to be for a while.

Melissa said...

Love all the pictures. Thanks for having Jack. I can tell he had lots of fun.