CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Eli sleeping.












Adam woke up around 7am and we woke up Jacob. They watched the fire truck video during breakfast. The van battery had been charging all night so after starting it up I unhooked the charger. It wouldn’t start after I took Jacob into school. So we went inside to ask if there was anyone who could give me a jump. They said no but let me use their phone (I’d forgotten my cell phone). I left a message for Jared at his work. Then a man offered to jump my battery. I got home and called Jared. He was on his way on the scooter but hadn’t gotten far. I fed Eli his breakfast, nursed him, and tucked him in for a nap around 9:30. He often falls asleep with the blanket over his face. Adam played with dominos and the little animals. He looked out the window and said, “It’s a beautiful day outside.” We went outside until lunchtime. Eli woke up around 12:30. Around 1:30 we went outside and stayed out there until it was time to walk to the end of the road and get Jacob off the bus. Jacob likes to tell me each day how many kids had to “flip a card”. In his class you “flip a card” to certain colors when you are misbehaving. He really likes sitting by Nik on the bus. They are in different classes at school. Jared got home around 5pm. Eli took another 3hr nap. The boys played with automoblox until dinner was ready. Around 7pm some people came over and bought our brush hog. It was a lot of work lifting it onto their small trailer but they finally got it. Jared went to town to get a new battery for the van. The boys played with their Bruder vehicles in the garden. Adam loves playing “house” and pretending he’s the Daddy. Eli enjoyed swinging. We came inside around 8pm. The boys watched Daddy played Crash while they ate a snack. Yesterday Eli started saying, “Dadadada.”

0 comments: