CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 29, 2010













Adam's diarrhea was still bad today so I called his doctor's office and they wanted to see him. The doctor said it is probably viral and can last a couple weeks. He told us some things he should be eating, which we were already giving to him. My parents hauled my Grandma and Grandpa's server and table over to our house. They look very nice in our kitchen. The boys were excited to ride with Daddy in the back of Papa's truck to take down the trash.

2 comments:

Mom R said...

Your kitchen set looks beautiful. Wow...If I'm not mistaken, the table can be made bigger.
For a minute I thought you had a new truck. Woo...Now...does anyone think that Eli looks like Adam? Give it some thought.

Kimmy said...

I think Eli looks like Adam, especially in that picture of them together on the couch. The table can be made bigger.